Knoxs "Reloaded" 6 Knoxs "Reloaded" 6

ROFL!!!

"Oh no, were all It."
That's the most random and hilarious line ever!
Great stuff!

Knoxs "Reloaded" 2 Knoxs "Reloaded" 2

Best one yet

This is the best Matrix one so far. All of your voice acting is dead funny, but this one tops it so far. I'm going through all of these, that's for sure.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Unique in its own way.

It has a smaller filesize than Genryu's Blade but yet after playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I can't help but like this movie. The zombies are drawn well, it has some humour etc. Nice job.

Harry Potter/DBZ 3 Harry Potter/DBZ 3

Decent as well. BUT...

Why Piccolo? He has a unisex gender plus he is one of the most serious characters in DBZ! And Vegeta is decent as well. I can't beleive you didn't use the Ginyu Force because they should DIE. Check out Mystic Gohan's Saga Episode 1 and 2 to see how I've made a more serious storyline. Oh yeah, and Majin Buu should be used as well.

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

Not as good as the second

This made me laugh more (I watched this first) but the animations are amazing in the second. At least Goku and Frieza are better to make fun of. I HATE Krillin so it was a good job you killed him in the second movie. Read the reviews on the other two to make sense of it all.

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

Decent.

My favourite part is the Highlander part. Highlander rules!!!! Whew. Thanks for doing Kid Gohan and not Mystic Gohan (who is mature and is a more serious character). Amazing graphics as well. I could never do that.